Bungie is abandoning fate


Bungie is moving from Destiny 2. The studio announced on Thursday that it will release the game’s last major update on June 9 as its focus turns “toward a fresh start for Bungie.” After this latest update, the game will still be playable, just like the first update amount. “Many of the changes in this final update will aim to ensure this Destiny 2 “It’s a welcoming place for players to come back to,” says Bunge.

the Latest ad It contains a lot of information about what will be added to this final update, and until shortly after launch, Bungie will be sharing more details about the changes. But after that, her weekly blog entries “will go into a form of hibernation as well,” and the studio says that when it has more news about… amount“You’ll be the first to know.” Bungie released the first amount – His big bet then aura — In 2014, it was launched Destiny 2 In 2017.

However, the studio is not moving out of the live service space. Earlier this year, Bungie released Extract shooter Marathonand while it wasn’t quite as big a deal as Destiny 2 was in its heyday, the game was well received. But it seems that the studio’s next title will be something new and not in the game amount universe. “The unknown can sometimes seem wild, and even a little scary at times, but these opportunities to explore the future are invigorating,” says Bunge. “As we look to the future, our commitment remains the same: to make games that you and I are excited to play.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *